A salvaged antique pine t-style one-piece body combined with a single humbucker, single volume control, treble bleed circuit and a hard-tail strat bridge make this guitar scream!
The Barncaster features:
- Salvaged antique pine t-style one-piece body
- Brass bullet shells filling grain voids
- Maple/dyed maple inlays on body surface, neck heel, and pickup/pickup ring.
- Lefty rosewood fretboard on maple neck with burl walnut veneer on headstock.
- Single volume control with treble bleed circuit and no access panel (everything fit into the input jack cavity)
- String-thru construction.
- Graph-tech saddles on hard-tail strat bridge
Photo credit: nick-hiatt.com